Cailin is our image guru, as well as assisting with production on site at film shoots. We all know that first impressions stay with the audience, so the talent has to look great. That’s where Cailin comes in. She has a strong foundation in glamour makeup and a passion for film, theatre, TV and special effects makeup.
A Diploma of Specialist Makeup Services, as well as certificates in Fashion, Glamour and Bridal Makeup, and Retail Makeup and Skin Care, back up her natural flair for image and effect.
Here are a few projects Cailin has worked on.
- Theatre Productions, including Opera Australia’s “Madama Butterfly”, “Ivanov”, “Cherry Orchid”, and “Im Hussein Jubilee Show”;
- Short and Indie films such as “Thicker Than Water”, “Equinox’s First Kill”;
- Webseries “The Truth Was Supposed To Be Out There”; “Herbert West – Fire In The Sky” (in production);
- Magazine / Print shoots – Pauline Hanson’s makeover for Woman’s Day; Hooters Calendar;
- National Geographic’s- “The Human Experience” People Channel launch;
- A range of workshops, graduation shows, and special events.